How to Use and Style Your I'M BADDY Face Masks
As loved by
Our reusable, two-layered face masks are made of a breathable, high-quality polyester garment, normally used for premium sportswear.
The outside layer is waterproofed, and the inside layer has a special antibacterial finish (Sanitized). You can wash our face masks in the washing machine at up to 90°C!
Our face coverings are sold at cost (that means that we make no profit) because we want to contribute something during this unusual time.
We've put together some advice on how to use and style your I'M BADDY face masks. Read on…
How to Put the Mask On
- Before putting the mask on, you should thoroughly wash your hands. We like to sing the happy birthday song two times while washing our hands to make sure they're super clean😉. Dry your hands with a clean paper towel and toss it in the bin.
- Place the mask on your face and make sure it covers your nose and mouth so that the bottom edge is under your chin.
- If the mask is too loose, you can tie a knot in the ear loops.
While Wearing the Mask
- Avoid touching your face or the mask.
- Remove the mask by the ear loops.
- Don't put the mask on surfaces like restaurant tables, chair backs or any other public surface areas, as this might contaminate the mask.
- If you need to take the mask off, wrap it in a clean tissue. Throw the tissue away when you put the mask on again.
Removing the Mask
- Wash your hands before removing the mask.
- Keeping your hands off of the mask, remove the mask using the ear loops.
- Wash your hands and face.
Washing Your Mask and Being Prepared
- You can wash our face masks in the washing machine at up to 90°C!
- Wash your mask every day. You should have at least two masks so you always have a fresh one on hand. You can buy a two-pack here.
How to Style Your Face Mask
We love the head-to-toe print trend, so we created the Cui Bono mask – more prints are on the way!
You can combine the Cui Bono mask with a complementary sports bra, leggings, hoodie or black Cui Bono cap.
If this is too monochromatic for your taste, why not add a bit of colour with our pink cap?